MANY OF OUR CANDIDATES WERE RECOMMENDED FOR A JOB! Congratulations to you all!
National Guard Health Affairs have JCI accredited hospitals in Riyadh, Jeddah, Dammam, Al Ahsa and Madinah. You can visit their website on www.ngha.med.sa
National Guard now offer very competitive salaries calculated according to the applicant’s years experience, qualifications and speciality. They also offer the best benefits in the Kingdom – I have attached a benefits schedule for your information.
If you are interested in relocating to Saudi for a 1 year contract I strongly advise you to attend the interviews.
In a nutshell you are entitled to:
- 40 days paid leave in 1 year contract
- Overtime pay at 150%
- 2 free return flights from Point of hire (Portugal or London) to city of employment
- ½ month taxfree salary at the end of your contract
- 1 full month salary recontracting bonus
- Annual merit increase
- Free luxury housing
- No electricity, gas, water bills – local telephone calls are free
- Free transportation
- Free recreation facilities (tennis, squash, gym, swimmingpool, library, bowling, …)
- Free uniforms
- Completed application form
- Copy of your passport
- Copy of your qualifications (and their translations where needed)
- Copy of your nursing license
- 2 reference letters (if you have these available. We can always request these later)